All employees have access to a wide range of benefits, from support and advice at work to discounts on shopping and leisure. Some of these include:
- 25 days paid holiday every year, and approximately 15.5 days off for bank holidays and days when the University is closed (depending on how many hours you work);
- Generous maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave;
- Sickness benefits increasing with your length of employment;
- Numerous discounts on shopping, health care, financial services and public transport;
- Competitive pensions;
- On-campus nursery and childcare scheme offering genuine financial savings;
- An exceptional relocation package for those moving to take up posts;
- Access to a range of policies promoting work life balance and flexible working along with a sector leading staff wellbeing agenda;
- An impressive range of facilities from sports, services, food and drink to museums, galleries, stage and events;
- A Staff and Departmental Development Unit offering a wide range of training and support.
For further information on the full range of benefits available please see the benefits and discounts section of the HR website.